Sunday, August 23, 2009

***ALERT**ALERT***ALERT!!! Haha!! MORE ADDED, INCLUDING WOOD MOUNTS!!!!


Hey There ladies!! How are you?? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!! I have gone thru my stamp area and have LOTS of things that are in need of a good home!! When you have twins and one income……..you learn to part with things and you keep a HUGE wishlist! Haha!!

**SO…..I have for you here my HUGE list of things I am parting with and my HUGE list of things that I would LOVE to give a new home!! There are also some SU sets , that are current, that I am ONLY able to trade!!

**If you are interested, PLEASE let me know! My email is listed below and on my sidebar.

**These prices DO NOT include shipping and I will only charge REAL shipping prices. I can ship your items ANY way you like! If we trade, of course, each person will handle their own shipping.

**I will accept Postal or Bank Money orders and I will accept paypal, for the first time! I am NOT familiar with Paypal, so bare with me! From what I have read the fees are 2.9% + .30 for each transaction. So…if you would like to use paypal, that is great, I will just have to add those fees on. I am sorry for this, but, I don’t have the extra money to pay these fees and I want to make it convenient for everyone. Thanks for understanding!!

**ALL of my stamps have been well taken care of!! Some NEVER even used!

*If you have ANY questions!! Please let me know. You can email me at javablustamper@yahoo.com


**TO MAKE THINGS EASIER, I HAVE LABLED EVERYTHING BY COMPANY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLICK ON THE SIDEBAR TO FIND YOUR FAVES!!!

**AGAIN, Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stop back again, for I will be adding more stuff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment